About Adams Chiropractic Clinic, Proudly Serving Colorado Springs, CO
At Adams Chiropractic we believe that your health is your most valuable asset. Dr. Adams and his exceptional staff are committed to helping you achieve your wellness goals through a variety of modern treatments and techniques. Our first and foremost goal is helping to relieve any pain you may be suffering with and to get you back on the road to healing and living a healthy and more holistic lifestyle.
We strive to help people meet and achieve their full human potential through chiropractic care, without pharmaceuticals and surgery as options. The whole purpose of our clinic is to serve patients by giving them the best chiropractic care available. By listening to problems and concerns I am able to provide personalized care to each and every one of our patients, regardless of where they are in their wellness journey. We strive for a loving, caring, and friendly environment, all while making the process as fun as possible!
About Adams Chiropractic Clinic
What makes us different from other chiropractors in Colorado Springs? We are a single –location practice with Dr. Adams being the provider that will give you consistent one-on-one care. We provide a level of care that is exceptional, starting from the moment you are greeted by our friendly and knowledgeable staff and continuing throughout your entire visit. Along with adjustments, we are able to utilize non-invasive and all-natural methods of therapy to help maximize your full body potential.
Our entire staff is committed to helping treat the root of the problem and not masking the symptoms. We understand that pain, discomfort and mobility issues can be signs of trauma somewhere else in the body; we seek to identify those issues and correct them.
Dr. Adams has been in practice in Colorado Springs since 1996 and with extensive continuing education he is able to provide a gentle and non-invasive technique. Dr. Adams is able to couple his adjustments with other therapies and exercises to provide you with relief as soon as possible. Dr. Adams became a chiropractor after seeing the difference it made in his and his families lives. He wanted to be able to provide others in the same way. His first experience was as a teenager. Suffering from headaches that would leave him incapacitated, he eventually sought out chiropractic care. He learned that with regular adjustments to correct the subluxations he would not only stop suffering from headaches but that his overall health improved including other issues he had while playing football and running track. He quickly realized the importance of chiropractic work and how beneficial it is in healing the whole body.
Adams Chiropractic Services
Chiropractic care looks different for every person and is highly individualized. Every patient responds uniquely to different approaches and it is our goal to find the right approach for you. Some of our chiropractic services include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments – Chiropractic adjustments include a variety of manual and instrument-assisted techniques. All are designed to gently reposition the spine and joints to restore normal function.
- Corrective Exercises – Some injuries can gradually be corrected by performing specific exercises. Dr. Adams is able to teach you the correct movements and exercises to restore the tissues and muscles.
- Decompression Therapy – Nonsurgical spinal decompression utilizes traction to help relieve pain and allowing for optimal healing environment for bulging, herniated and degenerative discs.
A Strong Foundation
“My educational background has given me the knowledge I need to help relieve your pain quickly and effectively. My strong commitment to gaining the most beneficial education possible is evident through the dedication it takes to graduate Magna Cum Laude. This intense training enables me to provide the best pain relief care possible.”
- Doctorate: Palmer College of Chiropractic, Magna Cum Laude
- Diplomate: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Internship: Department of Radiology, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Merit: Clinical Proficiency, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Presidential Scholar: Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Annually exceeds the number of Continuing Education hours required.
- Colorado Chiropractic Association
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- El Paso Chiropractic Association